Friday, March 20, 2009

Today's Meals

I set up the new breakfast blog. I'm not sure when I'll get it up and running. I want to be able to post pictures to go along with it.

So, I'll want my kitchen to be clean. And, I'll need to be able to learn the technology to post. I'm so glad I have a techno-savvy 12 year old!

Today's breakfast is scones with butter and honey. I'll probably fry up an egg for myself, because I do better with more protein in the morning.

Lunch will be leftover meatloaf with egg noodles.

I try to not have pasta too often, but I think we're going to have it for supper, too. I have some leftover chicken with basil sauce and some egg whites leftover from making ice cream the other night. I think I'll add a whole egg and some cheese and make a kind of carbonara sauce over angel hair pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment