Monday, March 16, 2009

Monk

We don't have cable TV. It must have been about 7 years ago when the show Monk debuted ABC. They only showed a few episodes before it moved to cable, but I enjoyed it.

If I was writing a real blog, I would explain that Monk is about a former policeman with OCD who consults on murder investigations. I would maybe even provide a link, kind of like this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0312172/. Except, if this were a real blog, I would link more professionally.

Dave gave me the Season One DVD's for Christmas. We watched them with the kids, and really enjoyed them. I've been wanting to get Season Two, but they cost a little more than I wanted to spend. Finally, I broke down and ordered them on Friday from an Amazon marketplace vendor. I'll have to leave some good feedback, because the price was good, shipping was incredibly fast, and it's in great shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment