Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Musical Memory Lane

Last night, Dave discovered a great lost video on youtube. "Crazy Horses" by the Osmonds. If I were really writing a blog, I would recommend that you watch it. Especially if you are down and need a good laugh. It was fun showing our Jonas Brothers fan who was hot back in the day.

She asked who was bigger, The Osmonds or the Jonas Brothers. It's hard to compare the two. Back then, there were fewer options for entertainment, so I'm thinking maybe The Osmonds would have the edge.

Anyway, we digressed from The Osmonds to Donny Osmond (Puppy Love). And then, we had to watch Jimmy singing "Long-Haired Lover from Liverpool". That was painful. But, since we were in that era, I needed to see a little Bobby Sherman. So, now I've had "Julie, Julie, Julie, do you love me?" going through my head all day. And my head is giving me the most dramatic rendition possible.

TOSSING and TURNING and FREEZING and BURNING and CRYIN' all through the night. WHOA. WHOA.......

No comments:

Post a Comment