Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Castle

Dave and I watched the new show Castle on ABC last night. There was some nice chemistry between the 2 leads. It reminded me of Moonlighting, back in the day. It was fun to watch. I think I'll have to try to add this one to my regular viewing rotation.

Right now, I watch House, The Biggest Loser and The Office. I've been missing House lately. I hate the new time slot for it. But, we've been catching it on the internet 8 days after the original broadcast.

It's a good thing I'm not really writing a blog, because these posts aren't very zippy.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mom, when did you start blogging? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, when did you start blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Madi,

    I'm not really blogging. I started this pretend blog last Monday.

    Mom :)

    ReplyDelete