Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bread Baking

I'm making a batch of bread today. This is the recipe I've been using with great results:
http://kellythekitchenkop.com/2008/10/organic-soaked-homemade-bread-recipe-in.html

I got a Bosch maybe about a year and a half ago on ebay. I think it's over 15 years old, but it's still going strong. I'm able to make the 6 loaf batch. I'm going to use some of the dough to make an apple pizza for breakfast (dough, cream cheese, homemade apple pie filling, streusel topping). I haven't made one yet, but I'm guessing that the kids will like it. They were troopers yesterday about having porridge, so I wanted to give them a treat.

The dough is done mixing, so I better go tend to it.

I'm thinking of setting up a real blog - something like "A Cereal Addict's Journey to Better Breakfasts"

No comments:

Post a Comment