Saturday, December 26, 2009

Contraption Failure!

I've held off posting about this because I felt so betrayed.

Literally within 20 minutes of writing the last post, I was in the kitchen dicing some more onions and the thing broke. Irreparably. Frankly, I took it personally. As in, "Ha, ha, I got you to blog about me, now I'm outta here!"

But, I'm the one having the last laugh. For Christmas, Dave bought me the food processor attachment for my Bosch. I never used to bother getting out my food processor just for things like onions. But now I will. First, because using this attachment will be much more convenient than lugging out my food processor. Secondly, for spite.

And also to show my appreciation to my husband. Thanks, Honey!

(Mary, the title of this post was for you. :) )

2 comments:

  1. You are most welcome, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed it right away and chuckled heartily. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete